Sunday 18 August 2013

Another Trip in the Making

My parents have recently been planning a trip to Bali for March to meet up with one of Dad's old friends from Canada. Mum had lightly suggested that maybe I'd like to think about coming along. Of course I would use any excuse to go back to Bali yet again, but I didn't want to tag along with my parents all the time, so I hadn't planned on going. That was until one of my close girlfriends agreed to come along. Which means, yes, I get to plan another trip!!

I have to admit, I actually love the entire planning process of a holiday; checking flight prices everyday until you find the right one, researching numerous accommodation options, checking prices and dates. They do say that planning a holiday can be almost as enjoyable as the holiday itself.

It's only been a week since my friend agreed to come with me, along with agreeing to let me plan everything and this is what I've come up with so far: 9 nights in total, 4 in Sanur at the Tamukami where my parents and Dad's friend will be, 3 nights at Nusa Lembongan (I haven't stayed at Lembongan before, only had a day trip there in February 2013) and 2 nights in Legian to finish up. I have shortlisted accommodation for Lembongan and Legian so all that's left is checking that my accommodation choices are available, the right price and waiting for cheap airfares. Stay tuned!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment