Thursday 29 May 2014

I'm Going To London!!

Weeeeee I'm so excited!! Like jump and down screaming excited. London has always been on my list of places to go and now I'M GOING!! It's going to be a bit of a whirlwind trip, but hey, a trip to London is a trip to London!

I can't wait to see my sister again, who moved over there at the end of March and go exploring with her. I love experiencing new cities and losing myself in it and London has so much to offer. I'm sure it's going to be a jam packed 11 days but I'll be squeezing every moment out of it, you can be sure of that!

It's time to get my planning hat on again - a hat that I love - research like crazy, make lots of lists and plan what my sister and I are going to be doing like biking around Hyde Park, touring the Cotswolds, Stonehenge, Oxford and Windsor, seeing the Matilda production as well as the typical touristy things like the London Eye, Buckingham Palace and Tower of London. YAY!! Please feel free to through any suggestions my way!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment