Tuesday 3 February 2015

Time For New Adventures

About a month ago, I accounced that I had been lacking inspiration to keep up my blogging. I think this became evident in my lack of posts. I had began to feel obliged to write instead of feeling inspired to write. For quite a while now, I have felt very limited in what I could write about. Anna's Ventures was all about travel, more specifically it was all about Bali. Travel is definitely a big part of my life but I there are so many great things I do in between travelling. A lot of these things are done in my home city of Perth and since I've started working full time and have less time to travel, I've begun to appreciate these things more. So I decided the time has come for new adventures and new aspirations.

I'd like to introduce to you my new blog, Anna's Perth and other ventures. My new focus is sharing my Perth lifestyle with you all and share all the things I love about my city. Travel will always be a part of my life (being a travel agent and all...) so when I travel, I will continue to share my adventures but only through Anna's Perth as I simply don't have the time to maintain two blogs. Blogging is hard work and time consuming but so enjoyable when you're writing about something you love and I'm looking forward to having the opportunity to take Anna's Perth and other ventures further.

I'd love for you all to follow me over to my new Facebook page and Instagram and I hope I'll continue to inspire your travels but also inspire you to explore your own backyard just as I plan on doing.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment