Sunday 21 July 2013

Packed and Ready

I spent some time yesterday getting all my clothes ready for my trip. As Mum and I were originally planning this trip to be only 5 nights, we had opted to take only carry-on luggage. Keeping in mind that I'm only a 21 year old girl that has LOTS of clothes and LOTS of bathers and that I like to have choices of what I'm going to wear each day, this was going to be a feat in itself. But I have, for once, managed to pack smartly to be able to fit everything into my carry-on bag. I have limited myself to only 3 pairs of bathers (I usually take about 5), 2 pairs of shorts, 3 dresses, 5 tops, 3 pairs of shoes and 2 handbags. I am very proud. Luckily, we do have check-in luggage coming back because a girl needs to do her shopping and be able to bring it all home. Keep your fingers crossed that I'll be able to control my shopping as much as I controlled my packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment