Tuesday 15 April 2014

Whoops!! Here We Go Again

I'm sure you've guessed it already, but yes, I'm heading back to Bali. I feel a bit silly after the fuss I made about last month's trip being my last one for who knows how long, but hey, a trip to Bali is a trip to Bali! Now I'll just have to repeat the process after this trip! My mum and I are in the process of planning our short 5 night getaway for October. We got cheap flights ($550 return for both of us!) and Mum bribed me by offering to pay for my airfares. I'm very lucky, you don't need to tell me. No accommodation is booked yet because we're still throwing a few ideas around and tossing up between hotels. Our dates align with family friends so I'm really looking forward to enjoying the trip with another mother-daughter duo. We plan to spend our first 2 nights in Candi Dasa where I've never stayed before so hotel and restaurant suggestions are very welcome. Let the planning begin again!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment