Sunday 24 August 2014

I Had a Dream...

I currently have 3 Bali trips to look forward to. Yes, 3. October I'll be having another mummy-daughter trip, splitting our staying between beautiful Candi Dasa (a new stop for me!) and our favourite Sanur. June next year, my family and I will be celebrating my dad's birthday in Bali, but we're still yet to do everything but book our flights. A few weeks ago, I dreamt of Bali. I dreamt that I was on beautiful Lembongan Island, at the funky Le Pirate Beach Club enjoying the stunning view and sunshine. I dreamt I was there alone. Now I'm not superstitious at all but when I woke up from that dream, it was decided; I was going to go back to Lembongan Island and I was going to go by myself. So that's exactly what I'm doing. I've booked myself 4 nights in November on the island with the help of The Lembongan Traveller. I decided to go against staying at Le Pirate, as much as I would love to because it's simply too isolated for a solo traveller but I cannot wait to get back there during my stay to enjoy the atmosphere one of the days I'm there. Saying I'm excited is an understatement. I seriously cannot wait to get back to the paradise island and I cannot wait to enjoy those 4 glorious nights all to myself.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment