Thursday 14 August 2014

Where I've been...

Hello again my friends. I have been MIA the last couple of months but with good reason!! Having returned from London (more to come on that soon!) at the beginning of July, I had all of two days to recover from my jetlag before I was the fresh face in a new work place. After 3 weeks of fulltime training and the last 3 weeks of settling in, I am now a qualified travel agent. Am I enjoying it? Yes. Do I love it? Am I going to be doing this for the rest of my life? Ask me again in a year or so and I might be able to answer that. But in the meantime, I am happy. I am now playing an active role in helping people plan their own trips and it is making me happy. I am loving the opportunity to meet new people, forge new relationships and follow this new and exciting path. What it will bring, I don't know yet but I now have a whole lot of new doors open for me.

While I settle into my new routine and new job, I will not be posting as much but I still have a lot too share with you about my recent trip to London and I currently have 3 Bali trips to look forward to in the next year! I can't wait to be back on the beautiful island, where my heart and head are both content and in harmony. In the meantime, I promise I'll be back with you soon with photos and recommendations for London:)

1 comment:

  1. Well done Anna,

    Always enjoyed you posts on TA...and now on here.

    You should let us all know where you are now working, especially us here in Perth.....we might just keep you busy :o)

    Cheers

    Astonisaac (TA)

    ReplyDelete