Thursday 16 October 2014

The October Plan: Part 2

This time next week, I'll be touching down in Bali. Now that I'm working full time, I've learnt to really cherish these getaways so this trip seems more precious than others. I can't wait to get back to my favourite area of Sanur after spending two nights in Candi Dasa. Sanur always feels like a home away from home. I know the area almost as well as the back of my hand, it's where some of my favourite hotels and restaurants are located. A trip to Bali wouldn't be a complete for me without a visit to Sanur. 
This time around, I'm going to be staying at the Kejora Suites. Located in a fantastic central location, Kejora Suites have a reputation of being a boutique, hidden oasis. Even with its location, it's tucked away from the noises of passing vehicles. Although it's classified as a beachfront property, it's not open to the beach but it is actually managed by next doors Segara Village Hotel which just happens to be one of my favourite hotels of all time. You're able to enjoy your Kejora Suites escape but use the facilities of Segara Village, swim in their stunning pool while overlooking the ocean. There is no better feeling. 

Kejora Suites have fantastic prices (look at bookig direct for the best deal), beautifully designed rooms that are spacious but have all the facilities of a hotel with a high star rating including an in room espresso machine (I'd be excited about this if I were a coffee drinker), bathrobes, slippers, free wifi and drinkable tap water! A bonus that not enough hotels have. I'm looking forward to sharing this gem of a hotel with you next week! 

  



Images from www.kejorasuites.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment