Wednesday 13 November 2013

Packing with Ciao Bella

As you all know, on Saturday I am off to Bali again with 3 of my wonderful girlfriends. Each time I go to Bali, I get better at packing. I now have a pretty good idea of what I will and won't wear while I'm there and that I will always do plenty of shopping! For this trip, I was wanting to invest in a few items that would keep my suitcase and things organised. I've been working with Ciao Bella quite a lot over the last couple of months and last week I received my most recent purchases from them. I had been eyeing off a few items and decided on getting the Lapoche Charge Me Up Bag, the Annabel Trend Travel Wet Fold Up Bag and the ladies at Ciao Bella kindly included the Willow and Finch Cosmetics Box Bag.

I love coming home from work and finding an online shopping package has arrived, which was exactly what happened on Friday. The items, as always, were beautifully wrapped with a lollipop on top.

I had put in a bit of thought as to which items I would be getting and decided on these 3 things because of their practicality. The Lapoche Charge Me Up Bag I decided on because as a travel writer, I rely in my technology a lot while I'm travelling. I need my iPad and iPhone chargers, camera charger, my lightning cable to connect my camera memory card to my iPad and because of the tourist activities we're going to be doing this trip I'm also bringing along a GoPro. That means another charger, a head strap for it and my power adapters to go with everything. Chargers are usually one of the last things that go in my suitcase and I generally just chuck them right on the top. At some point in my trip, I can be found digging through my suitcase looking for the right charger. This time round, I won't need to!!

As you can see, I chose the charger bag in a nice bright purple. It's got two seperate pockets that have plenty of space in them for all my technology junk. A good choice, if I might say so myself.

Next is the Annabel Trend Wet Fold Up Bag. For any other trip, I probably wouldn't have bothered with something like this, but with things on the agenda like White Water Rafting and moving from place to place, I know myself and my friends will neither want to sit around in wet bathers or carry them in our bags and risk getting other things wet. I love the size of this bag. I'm sure a few pairs of bikinis could fit in there and it folds up to a great size that won't take up too much space in a handbag. I definitely think it's something I'll be making use of a couple of times during my trip.

Ciao Bella also included the Willow and Finch Cosmetics Box Bag. I have a tendency of stuffing all my make-up and toiletries into one undersized bag which unsurprisingly results in me rummaging through it looking for something and leaving little bits and pieces over the bathroom counter. I've also found in a few places I've stayed that the bathroom storage just isn't sufficient and I have no space to put my things. This is one of those great cosmetic bags that has multiple waterproof pockets in case something leaks in transit and has a hanger so you can hang it up on the wall or behind the door to keep it out of the way but keeping all your things organised. I have been looking for one for a while, but I loved that this one was the size of a normal cosmetics bag when zipped up, the colour and the great price of $29.95. I love it.

I am so pleased with ALL my Ciao Bella purchases. These kind of things are investment pieces that I see myself using for many many trips to come because they're not only practical but very nice to look at too! I've got them all packed up and ready to go, come Saturday. I'll still be buying a few more bits from Ciao Bella for Christmas presents and you should too!! You can still get 10% off using the discount code ANNA10. Go here to have a look at their products.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment