Tuesday 10 December 2013

Photo of the Week: Tiger-iffic

During my most recent trip to Bali, my friends and I spent a morning at the Bali Safari And Marine Park. I had already been once, but it was something everyone was keen to do. Our driver, Yuda, picked us up from Ubud and took us enroute to Legian. He had advised us to get there early so we could avoid queues. Our first stop was the tiger enclosure, where we would have a photo taken with a real life tiger. Oh my god, what an amazing experience. Yes, it was quick, but I got to pat a real tiger on its beautiful, coarse, striped fur. How absolutely amazing is that?! There are also options to get the photo done with an orangutan, an elephant or a baby lion. My advise for going to the Safari Park is the same as Yuda's; get there early and make your animal photo the first thing you do to avoid long lines later in the day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment