Monday 3 March 2014

4 Sleeps To Go!

That's right everyone, this coming Friday I will be jetting off yet again to my beloved Bali! This is not just another holiday, this one is a bit more special than that. Why? Well to start with, I'm going with my sister. That may sound like just any other trip but a week after my return, my sister will be making the move to the UK to work for possibly 2 years. We don't know when she'll be coming back and I don't know when I'll be going to visit her. Secondly, I'm once again staying at a couple of new hotels, trying to restaurants and for the first time, I'll be staying at Lembongan Island which I'm so excited about!! And lastly, after this trip to Bali, I have no idea when I'll be back. With my sister moving away, it's time for me to work a bit more, save a lot harder so I can afford to travel a bit further away from home and go visit my sister. One things for sure though: this is going to be an amazing trip and I will be back in Bali one day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment