Friday 21 March 2014

Good Bye For Now, Bali

My last trip to Bali marked my tenth time to the beautiful island. Even though I've been there ten times, nine of them being just in the last 4 years, there is so much of the island I am yet to see and to experience, so much I haven't done there yet. I don't know when I'll be back in Bali, but I know it won't be too long. The island holds a special place in my heart and I know it'll be there waiting for me when I'm ready to come back, after I explore the rest of the world a bit more. I still have a lot to share with all of you; my recent visits to hotels and restaurants plus more of my tips for travelling to Bali. Where ever my travels take me next, I took forward to sharing those adventures with you too. But who knows, maybe I'll be back there sooner than I think.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment