Thursday 6 March 2014

Wheels Up Baby!

Just one more sleep to go until I'll be on my way to Bali once again!! My 10:00am flight will have us landing at about 1:45pm (I love living in Perth!) and I've already organised with my beloved driver, Yuda, to pick us up. I think you know you've found a keeper (keeper of a driver that is) when you're as excited as I am to see them!! We'll be heading straight to our first hotel, the Rama Garden in Legian for our first 3 nights.

This time round, I'll have someone else joining me on my holiday. No, not my sister, but this little guy!!

He is the mascot of a Bali Facebook group I'm a part of who is making his way around Bali with its members. He is know as Pak (Mr.) Teman, which means friend or companion in Indonesian and it's my turn to babysit!! I won't be including his adventures on my blog but you can follow him on Instagram here. Or if you're interested in being part of the Facebook group, please send me a private message (via my blog Contact Me page or Facebook). We always welcome new members with open arms:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment