Friday 30 August 2013

Bali Jewellery

Over my last few trips to Bali, I have managed to build up a bit of a collection of jewellery. Although I have a couple of favourite places to buy jewellery while in Bali, most of the pieces I have were just lucky finds as most things are in Bali.

These are some of my favourite pieces I have all of which were less than $20. I think one of my best finds is the white and wooden necklace (below, right) that I found while wandering through some Sanur markets. It cost me about $5. I usually don't buy jewellery from markets, but this necklace is an exception.

These necklaces (below, left) were bought from a shop in Sanur called Andy Risza which is located directly across from Hardy's. They cost about $9 each and not long after I bought them, a very very similar style of necklaces came out in the Australian fashion store; Sportsgirl. I never checked their prices it, but it's safe to assume that they cost about double what I paid for these ones in Bali.

I always find that jewellery is a never-fail gift because its easy to find cheap, unique pieces that suit all different tastes and I don't think I've ever come home without a few things as gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment