Saturday 24 August 2013

Sukin Organics: Bali Facials at Home

I was browsing through my local Priceline store the other day when I came across a skin care range: Sukin. Mum and I had visited Koa Boutique Spa for facials during our stay in Sanur last month and these are the products that were used. Sukin is an Australian company that prides itself on having natural yet affordable and effective products that don't harm the environment. Their prices in Priceline were indeed very reasonable and even better, they were on special! They offer a wide range of products, from facial and body moisturisers, cleansers, exfoliators to deodorants, hand and hair care, lip treatments and even anti-ageing products and a kids range.
Although there's nothing like having a facial in Bali, it's so nice to know that the products used are safe, Australian products that you can buy at home at a great price and achieve that just pampered feel.
I'm looking forward to investing in some of their products to get that beautiful, fresh, soft skinned feel I had after walking out from Koa Boutique Spa in Bali.


No comments:

Post a Comment