Friday 30 August 2013

Harmony Villa's, Nusa Lembongan

After complaining to my girlfriends and my mum about having nothing to do because my November trip to Bali is already booked and paid for, I finally have another trip to plan. Ok, it hasn't been that long since I haven't had anything to plan, but the planning part of a holiday is one of my favourite things! The agreeing on dates, checking daily for airfares, researching accommodation I love it!

Very recently, a girlfriend of mine agreed to come to Bali with my in March next year. When I say agreed, I mean a "Yes, I'd love to come!" Not a "ok, yeh I guess I could do that." Even better, she was happy to me to plan everything! So dates were agreed, a combination of Sanur, Legian and Nusa Lembongan was agreed and the rest was up to me. It's been about two weeks and, surprise surprise, I have planned it all already and booked two out of three of our (my) accommodation choices. I'm feeling very satisfied with myself, but I'm also dreading the next few months because I'm once again left with nothing to plan.

What I'm most excited for for this trip is to spend a few days at Nusa Lembongan. I've visited the island while I was doing a day trip with Bali Hai, but never stayed there. Although I was never alive to see "Old Bali", I imagine it was something like Lembongan with its lack of traffic, potholed roads, dirt tracks, cheap and authentic food. But I know that where we have chosen to stay is nothing like old Bali. After researching numerous hotels and villas, I have decided on Harmony Villa's. Harmony Villa's consists of two villas; a one bedroom and a two bedroom, both with incredible views. We have booked the one bedroom villa. I am so happy and SO EXCITED!! The villa is a very reasonable price of $120 per night (low season), although it doesn't include breakfast. But you cannot put a price on a view like this!

Images from www.lembonganharmonyvillas.com

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment