Wednesday 4 September 2013

Meet My Friends!

From left to right: Mikhala, Sami, me and Courtney

These are my beautiful, fantastic friends that will be coming to Bali with me in November. We all met about a year and a half ago at uni and have been very close since. I am very lucky to be able to count them as some of my best friends. Where ever we are and whatever we're doing, we always have a great time together and I have no doubt in my mind that we're going to have an amazing time in Bali.

Much to my pleasure, when we first discussed going to Bali together they were more than happy to let me do all of the planning seeing as I had the most Bali experience. I threw around numerous ideas of where we should stay and for how long, which hotel or villa we should go for, where we should eat and what touristy activities we should participate in. I would always consult with them, send them links and give them an idea of how much it would all cost and a lot of the time they would respond with "Whatever you think is best" and would just transfer me the money.

Saying that, we are all SUPER excited for the trip, even though my friends only have a very vague idea of what the plan is (their fault, not mine). For all they know, we're not even going to Bali!! Haha, just kidding. We really are going.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment