Monday 23 September 2013

Photo of the Week: Potato Head Beach Club

Potato Head is a beach club located in Seminyak. Although I have to admit that I am yet to try other beach clubs like Ku-De-TA and Cocoon, I love Potato Head. It's a great atmosphere looking over the infinity pool to the ocean from your table or daybed, listening to cool music, drinking delicious cocktails and nibbling on yummy food. Many people say it's expensive, which by Bali standards it is. The way I always look at it is "How much would I pay for this kind of thing in Australia?" By Australian standards, it's CHEAP! I've been to Potato Head three times, and loved it each time. With its impressive architecture, good cocktails, cool vibe and just being a beautiful place to spend the afternoon or watch the sunset, it's a place I always make an effort to return to whenever I'm in Bali.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment