Monday 2 September 2013

Photo of the Week: White Sand Beach

White Sand Beach was somewhere that Mum and I had wanted to go for a while, but something we never got around to. During our recent trip, we participated in a bike tour that finished here which was a perfect way to get a feel for the place. After our bike tour, we were tired, hot, hungry and as we got closer to the beach we could see the beautiful blue water peeking out from behind the trees. It was quite a sight. Absolutely picturesque on such a perfect day. The water was incredibly blue, as was the sky. The water was rough when we were there and we were told that it is usually quite calm. We were not put off and enjoyed a walk along the sand, with our feet in the water. It was an amazing temperature and we were disappointed that it was too rough to go swimming. Now that I've been there, I know that I want to go back. I'm planning on taking my girlfriends there in November to enjoy lunch and laze by the ocean. It's a beautiful place to just relax for a few hours and I can't wait to return.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment