Monday 9 September 2013

Photo of the Week: The Art Cafe's Chocolate Melted Cake

The Art Cafe, previously located in South Sanur across the road from the Mercure, has recently opened up their new premises in North Sanur, across the road from the Besakih. I had never been to the Art Cafe before, having never stayed in South Sanur before. When they opened up the new restaurant, Mum and I were both keen to give it a go. I had heard wonderful things about their chocolate cake and being a bit of a chocolate addict myself, there was no way I wasn't going to try it. The chocolate cake takes 15 minutes to prepare which was the perfect amount of time for my stomach to settle from dinner. The cake is definitely worth the little wait. Steaming hot, with a scoop of ice cream, caramelised banana and a strawberry; the presentation was beautiful. When I cut into the cake with my spoon, the chocolate sauce oozed out deliciously. It was an absolutely delectable dessert in a great restaurant with fantastic food and service. Oh my goodness, I can't wait to go back and get another chocolate cake.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment