Monday 30 September 2013

Photo of the Week: Mona Lisa's Beef Rendang

In Sanur there is a restaurant called Mona Lisa. After trying their beef rendang in February 2012, it is now my only must-visit restaurant and must-have dish whenever I'm in Bali. I've tried a few other beef rendangs around Bali and this one remains my favourite. The beef is always tender, the flavours are beautiful, the portion size is perfect and if I ask for medium spiciness, medium spiciness is what I get. I have to admit that I'm not great at trying rendang's at other restaurants. If it's on the menu, I'm always tempted but then I think "What if it's not as good as Mona Lisa's?" and the ones I've tried haven't been. So if you're in Sanur, I would definitely recommend going to Mona Lisa and trying their beautiful beef rendang.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment