Wednesday 15 January 2014

The March Plan, Part 1: Rama Garden Hotel

Well let me start off with the good news: my sister has agreed to come to Bali with me in March! After all the fuss and the worry of who would come with me and whether or not I'd even end up going, it is now all taken care of! What a relief.

Our first 3 nights will be spent in Legian at a small hotel called Rama Garden. It's in a great location, with restaurants and shopping on its doorstep and not not far from the beach. What attracted me to this hotel was how small it is, with just 30 rooms and the rooms all being of the same standard as well as being recently renovated. The pool is the centre of the hotel, with all the rooms overlooking it with either a verandah and balcony. The reviews are consistently good (have a look at them on TripAdvisor) and the price is right, with me paying about $75 a night for a room including breakfast.

It looks so inviting and comfortable. Oh how I love staying at different hotels! I actually had the chance to go into the hotel during my recent trip. Although it has a sports bar at the front that some reviews have said gets a bit noisy, it is completely blocked off from the hotel part. The pool looked gorgeous; perfect size for the hotel and very well maintained. Now that I've seen it and what a great location it's in, I can't wait for my 3 nights there in March. Click here to go to their website.

 

Images are from www.ramagardenhotelbali.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment