Monday 27 January 2014

The March Plan, Part 2: Lembongan Harmony Villa's

This is probably the part of my March holiday that I'm most excited about. Having had a taste of Lembongan Island in February last year when I visited the island with the Bali Hai day trip (see here) and seeing many photos of the island from fellow travellers, I decided it was a place I MUST stay. Since I didn't know much about the island, I was at a loss of where I should start. I seeked out the advice of Lembongan regulars who helped get a better idea of what kind of place I would like to stay in and what budget I was looking at. I found that what you paid for a nice place on Lembongan was significantly cheaper than what you'd pay in Bali.

I came across what I believe is heaven on Earth, by the name of Lembongan Harmony Villas. At the price of just $120 per night not including breakfast, I will be staying in a gorgeous (and private) 1 bedroom villa, with a patio area and a plunge pool with a killer view over the Playgrounds surf break and Bali in the distance.

When I was first planning this trip, I had my heart set on staying at these villa's so I completely rearranged the dates I'd be there so I could get a booking and I'm so glad I did. I've been keeping an eye on the reviews as I always do and they are consistently glowing. I am just SO excited.

Click here to check out their website.

 

Images are from www.lembonganharmonyvillas.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment