Wednesday 29 January 2014

Adding To My Ciao Bella Collection

Ciao Bella, my favourite store for travel accessories, recently launched their own range of products: Ciao Bella Travel Exclusive (see here). Now you all know that I love my Ciao Bella things; their practicality and style. They're perfect for keeping all your bits and pieces organised. I was contacted by Ciao Bella not long after they launched their range asking if I'd like to review one of their products. Well of course I said yes!! I picked out the piece and quickly as always, I received it a few days later.

I decided on getting the CBT Exclusive Bare Essential Bag. Now I don't know about you, but ever since I've been travelling my mum always taught me to pack my underwear in a separate bag. Her reasoning for this was that if security or customs happened to go through my bag, I wouldn't want my undies being thrown around, would I?! Makes sense. I've always used just a plain old boring plastic bag so I was excited to get something a little more sophisticated.

I used my new lingerie bag recently during my weekend Bali getaway. While I was folding my delicates and putting them into the mesh pockets and packing it into my suitcase, I had a sly little smile on my face. It looked so cute sitting in there with the pretty underwear prints on the bag!! And it was nice to know that if customs did need to look in my suitcase, my underwear would be safe in its own little bag.

The bag is well designed, as are all of Ciao Bella's products. It is a great size for a weekend getaway like mine or even a week or two, it could easily hold all your underwear nice and neat inside. The bag zips around the middle and on the inside are mesh pockets on each side. You can see in the picture that even after stuffing your underwear into the pockets, there is still plenty of room to put your bras in the middle. Over the weekend, I had about 4 or 5 pairs of underwear and 2 bras in the middle; it all fit perfectly.

At the moment, the CBT Exclusive range is a bit limited, but I look forward to seeing what they add to the new range! The Bare Essentials Bag is a very welcome addition to my ever growing Ciao Bella Collection. Is it silly that I'm excited to use it all again for my trip back to Bali in March?!:)

Just to let you all know, you can still get 10% off your purchases by entering the special discount code ANNA10 in your suitcase on the website. Click here to head over to their site. Happy shopping!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment